- Business meetings often start with getting on a plane
- You seem to live more in hotels than at home
- Sleeping too few hours
- Relying on caffeine to keep energised and awake
- Feeling permanently exhausted
- Being at the mercy of restaurant or hotel food or sandwich bars
- Skipping meals, because eating properly interferes with your busy schedule
- Doing very little or no exercise, as work takes priority over your fitness
- Constant interruptions and multitasking is a way of life
- You are constantly at the mercy of your mobile or laptop even at home or weekends
- You are still “at your desk” even when you’re on holiday
Let’s face it, we’re working longer hours, trying to achieve more with less and living in a world of information overload. Consequently we’re getting more and more distracted, exhausted and not maximising our ability to perform because our energy levels are on the floor.
Energy is fundamental to your performance to enable you function effectively long term, and on a day to day basis.
Your ability to:
- Sleep well
- Eat healthily
- Exercise efficiently
- Switch off and relax
all have a major impact on both your professional and personal performance, and these key elements are critical to a healthy balanced life.
Many of us don’t understand the long term consequences of prolonged periods of time living in the “fast lane”.
Your energy and productivity could potentially start to suffer if you don’t look after your health. It can only be a matter of time before you begin to burn out or develop some serious health problems.
There is so much confusing and conflicting information out there. So, would you like some sound advice from someone who has been like you and sussed all this out, in other words, been there done that and got the t-shirt?
I’m Rachel McGuinness, and I set up Zest Lifestyle, and I have to admit that in 1999 I was a totally different person, I working as an executive in the telecoms industry.
- Working ridiculously long hours – I definitely was not working smarter
- Regularly travelling abroad for work and eating my way through Europe
- Unfit – exercise never appeared on my “radar screen”
- Overweight – I lived on ready meals, drank too much alcohol and smoked over 20 cigarettes a day
- Stressed and exhausted – I rarely took time out to switch off and re-energise
One morning, while on a business trip to Barcelona, I caught a glimpse of myself in my hotel room mirror and had a serious “wake up call”; I looked pale, exhausted, unfit and overweight. I decided I had to do something drastic, or else I was really heading for serious burn out and potential health problems in the future. It was definitely time to swap my self-destructive lifestyle for a much healthier one, and I did. And now I’m 42 lbs lighter, 4 dress sizes smaller, very fit, a non-smoker and my metabolic age is 15 years younger than my chronological age!
Since then, I’ve made it my mission to help others maximise their energy, live healthily and feel 15 years younger. And it starts with signing up for this FREE report.
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO OPTMISE YOUR ENERGY?
DOWNLOAD THIS FREE REPORT
5 POWERFUL WAYS
TO OPTIMISE YOUR ENERGY AND PRODUCTIVITY
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand what drives our mental, physical and emotional health
- Learn how to create optimum conditions for maximising health, energy and productivity
- Discover how to start living “smarter”
SIMPLY ADD YOUR NAME AND EMAIL IN THE OPT-IN BOX BELOW